Force Field ships with a set of scripts and shaders best suited for both Desktop and Mobile. Due to low-end platform limitations, though, the Mobile version has its set of features stripped providing decent performance over visual quality.
Limitations on the Mobile include:
- Amount of simultaneous impact points is limited to 6
- Impact spot size and alpha control from script is unavailable
- Mask options limited to Inner Mask only
- “Sparks” texture effect is unavailable
- Rigid body collisions limited to “OnCollisionEnter.”
A mobile version of the shader (ForceField_Mobile or ForceField_Static_Mobile) requires a mobile version of controller script (Assets/FORGE3D/Force Field/Scripts/ForceField_Mobile.Cs).